Innerspace

Discussion in 'General' started by Akpainter, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Akpainter

Akpainter Orc Pawn

Morning PEQ-
    I was curious if anyone was using innerspace? I am boxing 12 currently and I really like the way innerspace lays out the windows so that i can easily select the different toons.

Problem I am having is that I go link dead all the time and for the life of me I dont remember this being an issue before i was using Innerspace. Also the link death is odd in that its not a quick ticking away of the packet meter... its like its trying to resolve itself for a long damn time and then poof disconnected. While bored one day i watched the entire process and from toons not responding to login screen was like 6 mins.

I have read some other posts about tossing IsoBoxer out the window but I didnt know if anyone has theirs working fine.

Thanks.

2. Merstin

Merstin Orc Centurion

hey i use innerspace for 12 toons currently and it works great. no issues with LD or whatnot.

3. twskrone

twskrone Orc Pawn

I'm running Innerspace isoboxer with 36 toons over 2 pcs, I haven't had problems with it in a while. There was a patch that caused everything but WoW to basically stop working with it, so I also set mine to stop updating, but that usually was a startup issue. Biggest thing to note is that you need to make sure only 1 program is trying to control your frame rates, If you have MQ2FPS and isaboxer trying to both control your frame rate you will end up getting crazy lag which might be contributing to your LDs. If you select your groupname in the sidebar it will show the details on the bottom, there should be a General tab and a checkbox that says - Make game believe it is Foreground window, Uncheck that! It causes your games to all think they are foreground and never frame limit.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  4. justin argee

justin argee Orc Pawn

how do I get innerspace to work on EQEMU I am always having issues getting my accounts set up.. its either nothing pops up when I try to load a character set or it will load up but not recognize my eqemu login.

5. Merstin

Merstin Orc Centurion

[Settings]
    UseStationNamesInsteadOfSessions=1
    KickActiveCharacter=1
    KickActiveTrader=1
    Debug=0
    UseAuth=0
    UseMQ2Login=0
    [Servers]
    peqtgc=[PEQ] The Grand Creation - Omens of War
    [emuaccount name here]
    Password=
    Server=peqtgc
    Character=

[emuaccount name here]
    Password=
    Server=peqtgc
    Character=

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. neverrain

neverrain Orc Centurion

Just wanted to add a note for you on this. I was using Innerspace and ran into a problem where bard songs would stop twisting if the bard wasn't my primary window. I would watch the bard in primary twist all songs with no problem, then swap over to my warrior and watch them slowly drop off like the bard stopped. If I went back to the bard, the twist would keep going. I'm not sure if this was just a graphical bug or not, but it was annoying enough that I switched over to MQLogin (or whatever it's called), and just started trusting E3 to do it's thing. All my other windows stay minimized, and resources aren't as taxed. Once you get a bunch of windows up, displaying all them will start to cause lag.

7. Merstin

Merstin Orc Centurion

I’m running 30 now just fine. Use the post to streamline your bots mem cou and vid usage in this forum and you should be golden