Beta Testing Inventory Changes

Discussion in 'General' started by Uleat, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Uleat

Uleat Orc Warlord

We're looking for people to help test out some changes to the inventory system.

From a player's perspective, you will gain access to the 2 additional general inventory slots available in RoF+ clients.

What we need to test is the functionality of the code behind making those available.

This includes all types of inventory-related transactions, such as: Trading, Looting, Merchant Purchases, Quest Turn-ins, etc...

RoF+ clients are the recipient of this change..but, we also need to test the older clients (Ti, SoF, SoD and UF) to ensure the code changes correctly place items in those as well.

If you wish to help with this, you can log in through the EQEmu public login server PEQ login server and select the [PEQ] (Test) The Grand Creation - Omens of War server.

This test server is cloned from live peq..so, you may log in with the same accounts and play the same characters you are currently playing on peq live.

(You will have to copy over your layouts to play existing characters.)

Please post any issues you run across only in this thread.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
  2. Master Sadon

Master Sadon Orc Pawn

Tested it on RoF2 client. I tried filling all my bag slots. Logging in and out multiple times. Running a macro that spams the /autoinventory command and picked up random stuff. No issues regarding missing items. The only thing i noticed is the MQ2Exchange plugin cant see the items sitting in the 9th and 10th slot. Probably an issue with the plugin cause its not use to those 2 extra slots.

3. Uleat

Uleat Orc Warlord

Thanks for that :)

I'll ask around about the plugin.